Do you have what it takes to be one of these people?
That's Alan Keyes (who has the pleasure of sharing the same company as Hillary Clinton and John McCain in that they all lost to Obama in political contest) and Orly Taitz (who got her law degree from an online university) proving that batshit insanity obviously knows no race or gender.
So you're probably asking yourself, "How can I be as batshit as these two?". Well there are several things to do. Each one requiring you to either have an over inflation of your ego or completely divorce yourself from reality by believing Obama's parents/grandparents has the greatest gift of clairvoyancy even seen in humans.
1) You have to believe you're so much smarter than the conservative groups who spent millions or dollars trying to find any kind of dirt on Obama during the campaign.
2) You have to believe that the Dunhams' and the Obamas' knew Barack Jr. was gonna run for president someday in some insane clairvoyance only found in gypsy fortune tellers.
3) You have to believe the Dunhams' and the Obamas' has enough influence in Hawaii to pull off this amazing coup.
4) you have to believe WorldNetDaily (who has admitted the birth certificate was authentic) is not a far right web blog site but a liberal one.
5) You have to be able to look directly at an orange and, with a straight face, say it's an avocado.
Follow those simple steps and you'll be on your way to being a batshit insane "birther" before you know it.